Votes
Brandon F.
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
New Member From South Florida

Brandon F.
  • Boston, MA
Posted Aug 21 2012, 08:28

I have been trolling around on this site since it was introduced to me a few weeks back and I have found myself lost for hours at a time and I decided today was the day I would make it happen.

I am living down here in South Florida making a salary I never thought I would see in my life, let alone at 23 years old. I have a background in construction through a vocational high school and a business degree that I have always dreamt of meshing the two together to get into the real estate investment world. Without a lot of capital or experience I took charge and enrolled in a mentorship program from an investor down here specializing in lease purchase. It was presented to me in a way that I couldn't turn down so I spent months scrolling through FSBO ads, emailing homeowners, marketing, and have nothing to show for it. Recently I have come to the conclusion that if I want to get into the rehab and fix and flip specialties of real estate I am going to have to take charge, switch strategies, roll up my sleeves, and get into it.

What I don’t have however, is the experience and knowledge. I am curious as to how some of you all on here began or what advice you would have to a 23 year old, eager and financially stable individual just getting started. I really am excited to hear what you all have to say and look forward to sharing in the future as I gain experience, thank you!

Brandon F
Boynton Beach, Florida

Loading replies...