• Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Social Media & Real Estate Investing

Brian Padgett
  • Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Dec 18 2012, 19:28

Most of us are using social media, in some form or another, to promote our real estate investing activities. Maybe you have a blog, a website, a Facebook page or a Twitter account. Most of the blogs I see are dedicated to educating others, sharing ideas and networking with like minded individuals. And there are a lot of great ones out there by-the-way! We also see a lot of traditional websites designed at capturing buyer & seller leads. I'd like to hear other ways people are using social media to grow their businesses. For example, how are you incorporating Google, Facebook, YouTube, Virtual Assistants to drive automation, landing pages, etc? Is anyone doing any creative marketing using social media targeted at distressed property owners or potential short sale opportunities (this is a big one!)? What cutting edge approach are you using to build a more powerful network of agents & other lead generating resources?

I look forward to hearing some real "out of the box" approaches to using social media to grow your REI business.

Thanks!

Brian