BiggerPockets

Denver/Colorado Real Estate School?

Forum Powered By:

3 posts by 2 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Cathy Moore

Denver, Colorado

Dec 30 '12, 01:34 PM

Well I've decided my first step in becoming a REI is going to be taking classes to get my RE license. I've been thinking about doing so for some time now and no time like the present to jump start 2013. Can anyone in Colorado/Denver area recommend some good/reputable schools? The only two i've heard of are Kaplan and the Keller Williams one.

James Bell

Colorado

Dec 30 '12, 02:23 PM

Every new agent I know of late has used "American Real Estate College" and i think they all did the online course. I believe most of them went that route because it is inexpensive. But, you get what you pay for. I'd ask a connected employing broker for their input. To bad the Shwayder School is no more. It was a really good real estate education.

Cathy Moore

Denver, Colorado

Dec 31 '12, 07:49 AM

Thanks James! I called them and they mentioned the in person class that runs a little over $1K. That seems pretty steep, but I guess it's comparable to Kaplan and the others. He didn't mention the online course, so I'll need to follow up and see about that one.

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums