Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Ortega
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Votes |
Greetings from Sunny So-Cal (Inland Empire)

Jorge Ortega
  • Moreno Valley, CA
Posted Jan 10 2013, 13:26

Hello Everyone, My name is Jorge Ortega and I look forward to learn from everyone.

About me: Im 21 years old and I'm wanting to join this REI business. I grew up around this business. I've seen the benefits and responsibilities of REI firsthand. However, I'm looking to venture on my own and I got to say that there many things that I need to learn. :)

My mother always told me that nothing is impossible. She also taught me to dream. I'll never forget a time she took me up the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and said, "one day one of these houses will be ours" I'm glad to say we now have several! :)

I want to take what my parents have done and follow their footsteps, even exceed them!

I stumbled upon this website while googling and I must say this place is awesome! Its like mentoring but without the big price tag! (I've had friends who sadly spent money on mentoring only to have to pay more) I can't wait to ask, read, and learn from everyone. My mother always told me that it is always best to learn from others than learn from experience. I can't wait to do that here.

thanks for letting me part of this community,

Jorge Ortega

P.S I can't seem to change my profile pic. BP says I've already uploaded a pic when in reality I have not uploaded anything. Any ideas?

Loading replies...