• Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Greetings from Spring, TX

Anthony Dennis
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jan 27 2013, 13:09

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. My name is Anthony and I just want to take some time to introduce myself. As mentioned in the subject title, I reside in Spring, TX which is about 20 minutes north of Houston. (approx. 10 minutes from that new Exxon/Mobil campus construction site). Lived in Houston my whole life as I grew up Houston/Humble/Spring broken into thirds.

I'm 27 years old (28 in March) and since this past summer, I have really developed a strong passion for Real Estate. I was focused solely on buying, rehabbing and reselling as it is widely popular, and I figured, ''I can do the same''. I already knew it wouldn't be easy in the slightest, so I've been educating myself tirelessly all hours of the day and night, and I still have a long ways to go. (lol)

Since I don't have the finances currently to begin buying and flipping per se, I had a light bulb moment that I should try my hand at detouring from studying flipping and educate on the Wholesaling side which I've read is a great way to build capital without needing to have monetary reserves and great credit.

Houston has a really good housing market and from research and Realtors, it is a great time to get in on the action, but honestly, since I am a newbie it's a little bit intimidating with all the 'ifs' that creeps into the psyche.

Wholesaling is the perfect start for me, as Ive been getting Realtor contacts going and in order to make it complete I need investors willing to partner up with me.

Anyone in the Houston area interested, please feel free to reply below and/or inbox me. Thanks for everyones' time!

Loading replies...