Votes
Jason Grosso
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
Newbie from Arizona

Jason Grosso
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Jan 29 2013, 10:47

Hello everyone. I signed up a few weeks back as I started on this new path. I live in Gilbert, AZ and have been in IT for nearly 15 years. Now I'm fixated on real estate and wholesaling. Over the past few weeks I have been reading this forum, listening to tons of podcasts, reading everything I can get my hands on and simply trying to learn the business. Sean Terry's podcats have been a huge motivator for me...the guys is just so infectiously positive...I love it!

As a result of my IT background I know how to build websites, perform keyword analysis, work with Google Adwords and more...so I have a bit of a leg up there. I have my Craigslist and Backpage ads up with a clickable image to my buyer signup form (posted for the first time today and already collecting names...amazing!) and sent my first batch of self made yellow letters out yesterday. Eventually I plan to use the ones Michael makes (they just look better...period) however I have to focus on keeping costs down as much as possible right now.

From what I have read on this forum everyone is extremely helpful and insightful...I can't say enough about the group of amazing folks here. To say I am excited about this new path in my life would be a huge understatement. Looking forward to working with all of you.

Loading replies...