BiggerPockets

Lot's of questions - So. Cal. Inland Empire

4 posts by 3 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Sam M.

Multi-family Investor from Diamond Bar, California

Feb 11 '13, 07:51 PM

Hello, I am Sam. This is my first post. I heard 3 really good podcasts and I have #4 queued up (really good stuff). I am a 9-5 exec and I have 3 rental units. I have lot's of questions about investing so I need to figure out which forums to ask them in. My first question relates to the relationship between investor and flipper (ie what does a typical agreement look like?). So many forums - how do I choose?

Brandon Turner Verified

Real Estate Investor from Montesano, Washington

Feb 11 '13, 10:56 PM

Hey @Sam M. welcome to BiggerPockets! Glad to see you are enjoying the Podcast, we have a blast doing it and I learn a lot just being a co-host. Is that how you found BP or did you come another way?

As for which forum, yeah it can be a bit intimidating. I'd probably put it in the "Flipping" forum, here

But if you put one in the wrong forum, the mods will just move it, so not a big deal. Thanks for jumping in and let us know how we can help you move forward!

Medium_bp-squareBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets
E-Mail: [email protected]
VP of Marketing and Communication - BiggerPockets.com Follow me on Twitter! @BrandonAtBP

Joshua Dorkin Verified Donor

BiggerPockets Founder from Denver, Colorado

Feb 12 '13, 06:06 AM

Welcome to the site, Sam. Thanks for listening to the show and for jumping in and joining us. See you around!

Medium_bp-squareJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 877-831-4704
Get your logo in your signature too! Upgrade to PRO Today at http://www.biggerpockets.com/pro

Sam M.

Multi-family Investor from Diamond Bar, California

Feb 12 '13, 07:00 AM

Thanks guys. I found BP on Google months ago and signed up. I recognized that the site was a wealth of information and thought about spending more time on it but i never found the time, I searched iTunes for a BP podcast and I found episode 1. The podcasts are really good. So far my favorite is #2. They have been quite inspiring.

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums