• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New member from Los Angeles!

Peggy Liu
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 13 2013, 14:26

Hi everyone!

I found this site yesterday using Google search while I was searching for a real estate mentor. I came across Freedom Mentor by Phil Pustejovsky. Whether he's a scam artist or not, what I do know is that I need to start building a network to get started. I also need a mentor to help me along the way. I've been perusing the forums on and off all day, whenever I can since I do have a full-time office job. Of course, just like most people, I would like to leave this occupation and become a RE investor. Basically, if there are any mentors out there who would be interested in helping me get my feet wet and not drown in the pool of investing, I'd love to hear from him or her!

I recently went to a Dean Graziaso seminar and even though I didn't attend the entire seminar (simply because they wanted 2K to attend a 3-day course), I came out of it knowing that I would really like to research and possible delve into wholesaling.

So any comments or suggestions are welcome in where I should start here. Btw, this site is wonderful but somewhat overwhelming for a newbie like me.

Thanks!
Peggy

Loading replies...