BiggerPockets

New to Wholesaling, from Fayetteville NC

Forum Powered By:

6 posts by 4 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Ryan Lemieux

from Fayetteville, North Carolina

Feb 17 '13, 11:00 AM

Hello,

My name is Ryan and I joined this forum because I was hoping to get some mentorship and advice/guidance on how the wholesaling process. I am even open to a business partner. As I progress in knowledge and experience, i will gladly post and keep everyone informed with what I have learned to help other people that are in my position right now. thank you for the help in advance.

Bryan K.

Real Estate Investor from Twin Cities, Minnesota

Feb 17 '13, 11:18 AM

Welcome Ryan, you've come to the right place. Go search some old post and you will find a lot of great information that you can use or get ideas.

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 320-260-4885
Bryan

Jim M.

Real Estate Investor from Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 17 '13, 11:24 AM

Ryan, welcome to the forums. I know there are a couple people that post fairly often here from Fayetville.

Ryan Lemieux

Feb 17 '13, 04:23 PM

Awesome, thanks gentleman. I look forward to doing research and getting networked with other investors !

Carolina E

Real Estate Investor from Chicago, Illinois

Feb 17 '13, 10:57 PM

Welcome Ryan. May I suggest you do a search for people in your area and try to connect. There are always people willing to help.

Ryan Lemieux

Feb 18 '13, 08:37 AM

Miss. E,

I do plan on searching this forums for possible people in my area. Actually tomorrow I meet with another investor, although he is not a wholesaler, I hope to gain some knowledge from him in this area. I thank you for the advice and the welcomes!

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums