• Homeowner
  • Chandler, AZ
Votes |
Hello from new guy in Chandler Arizona

Eric W.
  • Homeowner
  • Chandler, AZ
Posted Mar 3 2013, 22:11

Hello there. I am a married father of 2 little boys (one turns 4 this month, 1 is 4 months). I live in Chandler, AZ and work for a semiconductor company as a manufacturing supervisor. I have always been interested in homes/real estate/home projects and recently decided REI is a field I would really like to venture into, at least part time to start. I would like to get into fix-flips as well as start to acquire some long term rentals.

I am glad I recently found BP, and am amazed at the amount of information and experience that is available here. I think the fear of the "what ifs" as well as over analyzing has held me back from getting into real estate over the years, but knowing there is a resource like BP to bounce ideas and concerns off of has calmed those fears quite a bit. I think my next move is to continue to learn all that I can here, and jump in and find that first deal.

I am also looking to attend a real estate school, both for the information and to get a real estate license. I would like to use the license for my own rental/flip business and to be a part time agent.

I look forward to getting involved here, learning from the forums/blogs/podcasts, and hopefully building some relationships with some of you.

Loading replies...