• ABQ, NM
Votes |
ABQ 505 contacts in the area? New Mexico Rookie

Jeff B.
  • Investor
  • ABQ, NM
Posted Apr 11 2013, 21:06

Boom goes the dynamite!!!

i've been a BP addict the past few months but just signed up tonight!

I'd get on a few times a day from my work computer, iphone and my personal iMac and just read the forums pretty much anywhere...got to love the research on the search engines and just sponging it all up on the forums!

I don't need the leads or contacts within New Mexico but It doesn't hurt to see who from the Albuquerque area is on this site and is making cash in RE.

I moved here 5 months ago from Irvine, California to buy up property, there was no way i would make any substantial dent when renting $1,800 for a 2 bed/1bath in Irvine when I could just come out here and buy a 4 plex for a portion of that rent in Irvine....so i got approved to work remote and I made the family move (I have my father and brother out here already so it wasn't just a drop of a pin on the US map, lol!

I'll have plenty of upgrade questions regarding swap coolers and furnaces here in the near future...This first unit i bought has old units in each and need to get the utility companies to play along with the reimbursements with energy efficient units, its homework, but nothing like a final exam for your BA....lol!

Anyone got a contractor(s) that play nice in the NE area?

Loading replies...