• Investor
  • DMV Maryland
Votes |
New investor from Laurel, MD

Christina R.
  • Investor
  • DMV Maryland
Posted Apr 25 2013, 07:02

Hi - I'm Christina and I'm a Maryland native. Have always had the desire to get into RE investing and at the ripe old age of . . . . (somewhere slightly north of 40) . . . my husband and I have decided to go for it. Our long term goal is to have 50K - minimum - passive income yearly from real estate in 10 years (which is when our first child will start college). Our immediate year goal is to acquire one cash-flow rental this year in Baltimore (by that I mean we're buying for cash flow and not for appreciation). Our 6 month goal is to have wholesaled one property by December 31st. We just joined MAREIA and are combing through the web and fortunately came across BigggerPockets and here we are!

We're looking to build a buyers list. Email me your ZIPS and your specific property types that you look to purchase, whether you buy to rehab and flip or to hold, and your contact info if you are interested in being on our list.

I think the first thing I would like to know from you out there is if you are given $300 a month to spend on marketing, what is the ONE thing you would do with it to maximize your ability to get that first wholesale deal? That's our budget at this point for marketing - so any guerilla tactics that work, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your time and insight.

Christina

Loading replies...