Matt E.
  • Tokyo, WI
Votes |
Investing in central Wisconsin from Japan

Matt E.
  • Tokyo, WI
Posted Apr 26 2013, 21:12

Hello,

Thank you for all the great podcasts! I just started reading "Getting Things Done" that was mentioned in podcast #11 for beginner investors. I've read the books; now I am ready to take action and get it done.

My name is Matt Eisenhauer. I'm 33 years old and new to real estate investing, international school teacher based in Tokyo, Japan. I have plans to buy my first real estate property, a triplex located in my hometown, this summer.
I've been very fortunate to have a mentor who has been willing to walk me through the process step by step. Currently I'm looking into mortgage options. I'm looking to connect with other investors in the cheese state and others who have experience investing in the US from overseas.

So far it's been a lot of fun learning something new. Actually, I have applied a lot of what I've learned from my business and real estate reading to my classroom. My seven and eight year olds now have weekly goals and action plans taped to the top of their desks. Still, they are kids and from time to time they lose sight of their goals-- that's when they get a time out.

Thanks again for having me!

Matt

Loading replies...