• Miamisburg, OH
Votes |
New girl from Sacramento, CA

Krystal Baker
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Miamisburg, OH
Posted May 6 2013, 13:46

Hello, all!

I have been a lurker on these forums for far too long now, so I figured it was time to sign up and become an active participant!

I have two investment properties in the Sacramento area, and am in escrow on my first property in Kansas City. Ultimately, my goal is to leave California, so I don't want to get too tied up in properties here for tax reasons.

I am certainly a newbie, and just getting my feet wet in the investment world. After spending hours reading these forums, I am so grateful for the knowledge and wisdom that others, who are far more knowledgeable, have shared with all of us "new kids".

As a beginner, my greatest challenge is financing. My first property was purchased when money was easy, the second was a primary residence, and the third was bought with cash. Now, if I'm going to continue to grow my investments, I will have to start using other people's money! I know that is the way to go, but it can be difficult to get started. Time for me to head over to the finance section and start reading some more!

Loading replies...