Brandon Turner
  • Edmond, OK
Votes |
New face from Edmond, Oklahoma!

Brandon Turner
  • Edmond, OK
Posted Jun 14 2013, 00:23

Hello all,

I'm Brandon Turner, a 30-year-old resident of Edmond, Oklahoma since 2008. I moved from and was born and raised in Georgia around the North Metro Atlanta area. Most of my family is still there.

My exposure to real estate began with my mother, who was a million-dollar Coldwell Banker Realtor for 7 years. Now, some of my best friends have been REI and mentors in their own rights for the past 4 years. This gives me a chance to learn industry jargon and be the fly on the wall when deals are happening and being discussed.

Real estate investing makes me salivate, but I am not yet a direct participant. I own ROYOT Cellular, a low-cost cell phone service vendor for real estate companies. Having an opportunity to serve the industry in which I'll participate in the near future lets me learn before I leap and get a more intimate understanding of an investor's day-to-day challenges and concerns.

I want to invest for income. I want cash-flowing real estate. I've always had my thoughts about apartment buildings and even mobile home investing, but have a ways to go as far as knowledge is concerned.

My specific interest here is in learning from and contributing to the Bigger Pockets community in the capacity of cellular technology and its relationship to REI businesses.

I cannot wait to soak things up here and give and good as I get, too.

Nice to meet you all!

Loading replies...