Ethan Cole
  • Elmhurst, IL
Votes |
New member in Elmhurst and Chicago, IL

Ethan Cole
  • Elmhurst, IL
Posted Jun 19 2013, 10:00

Hi all,
Should of done this a long time ago. Too much reading and too little participation on my part.

My name is Ethan and I'm located in the Chicago region. I own a 4-flat in Humboldt Park and I've been renovating and running the show on my own. I've educated myself through hard experience so I'd be able to competently converse with advisors when the time comes (General contractor, CPA, lawyer, financing, etc...). I've even been lucky enough to have a major fire in the building so I'm getting comfortable with insurance claims, and the city permit and repair processes (gotta value that hard knocks education... ha!).

Recently I've been approached by some family, friends, coworkers and even my general contractor about getting into real estate. As such I'm starting to research partnerships, equity structuring and operations to accomplish 'my investors' goals.

Always interested in talking to, and working with good people. Best of luck to you all you BPers.

**INSIDER TIP: Invest in Humboldt Park- its the new Logan Square, just with a few more speed holes on the brick!**

Loading replies...