• Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Semi- Professional Poker Player, EMR Consultant, Real Estate Newbie

Ben G.
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jul 30 2013, 23:53

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben Grise. I'm a part time poker player who has had a lot of success on the tournament circuit. I've final tabled a WSOP (World Series of Poker) Event, a WSOP Circuit event, and have been on television in a Heartland Poker Tour event.

When I'm not playing poker I'm working as a Electronic Medical Record Software Training Consultant. I basically travel around the country or if I'm extremely lucky I find a contract in Indianapolis where I teach Providers and Nurses how to use their EMR software.

I'm not always on contract as a EMR Consultant. Therefore I've been looking into pursuing the world of Wholesaling to supplement my income. That's how I discovered BiggerPockets and I can't put the computer down. I hope to do my first deal before the end of the year.

I'm thinking my brief past as a mortgage banker will help me understand the financial aspect of wholesaling. I'm so close to pulling the trigger and start my marketing campaign, but I'm scared I don't know everything I need to know. However, that's what the community at BP is here for. If I find a good deal I'm sure with the help of the community I can get it closed.

Happy Hunting,
Ben

Loading replies...