• Lake Bluff, IL
Votes |
Young Gun Itching to Get Started in North Chicago

Andrew Stack
  • Client Advisor
  • Lake Bluff, IL
Posted Aug 14 2013, 08:12

Hello BP Community!

I have been reading for countless hours on here over the past few months so I figured I might as well get going on introducing myself and make an account. I'm a recent college grad with 3 years of property management experience on a student rental duplex. While I was in school I worked with an investor on his current project and we talked lots and decided to partner on a deal. Unfortunately my time in the area ran out before I had to move to Chicago for my gf's med school (another good investment haha). I was very excited to get started on the deal with him but the offer that we put in wasn't accepted in time so that was dead in the water.

Anyway, now I am living in the North Chicago suburbs and looking to meet with like-minded individuals. Thought I'd give BP my little blurb about my experience and see if there's anyone in the area. I haven't seen any good REIA's up my way, there's a decent one about an hour away though so if nothing else I will be checking that out.

I'm looking to do rentals and provide quality housing for residents, which is something hard to come by in the area near me. I went and visited a property after work yesterday to see what condition it was in, but that may be a topic for another day?

Sorry for the long intro, but I know so much about you all I thought I would share! :)

Loading replies...