• Investor
  • Lafayette, IN
Votes |
Bigger Pockets iphone app

Stephen Underhill
  • Investor
  • Lafayette, IN
Posted Sep 13 2013, 02:52
Hey, everybody, I was curious what ideas you guys thing would help improve the Bigger Pockets iphone ap... Just list any suggestions or concerns you might have. Joshua Dorkin first I wanted to say I absolutely love BP and want to thank you for everything you have built here :) secondly, I primarily use my iPhone app for access to BP, i think its very convenient and a great medium. I noticed a couple possible integrations that I think would help make things even more awesome! •inbox and keyword access •access to colleges and follwers/people you follow •ability to favorite topics etc(you have tab to access saved ones from the web page but no way to make new ones from as) •section for your topics like on web page to better find your own questions etc. •spell check (for the web page) I'm a bad speller When losing sleep to bigger pockets and other people would Benefit. I hope this as seen as a a way to make things more user friendly, I'm definitely not trying to gripe or anything, but I'd be curious to hear what anybody else comes up with also!!

Loading replies...