Votes
Ana Nomys
  • Allenwood, NJ
Votes |
BP Nation HELP!!! I am going on a WORKING vacation... but to where

Ana Nomys
  • Allenwood, NJ
Posted Jul 24 2014, 01:05

I have planned to take up to a week off during one of the first 3 weeks of DEC 2014 and another week in FEB/MARCH 2015.  I am never not busy but these are times my sig. other has lulls in their professional career. We want to take make these working vacations in the USA where there might be some real estate investing related events happening so we may grow in wisdom as well as enjoy the sites and meet great people of this awesome country known as the United States of America along the way.

So please Josh/Brandon if you are planning a BP summit in the near future fill us in. If any other BPers have any suggestions please share.  (Sorry please no events that are just promotional ughhh)

Lastly, If anyone knows of any events that are happening in 2015 (THAT ARE MUST ATTENDS) that are not in the time frames above that again are related to REI please let me know as well. Our goal is to take 10 additional long week-end/3-4 day trips around the USA to experience REI from another REI's prospective. Heck we would absolutely luv meeting other BPers and share stories over breakfast, lunch or dinner at your favorite eateries as well along the way.

PS.  Adult children are half way out of the nest (new careers/university students) so it is time my sig other and I can grow and explore the land outside our bubble as 2 lonely adults.  :-)