• Rental Property Investor
  • Oldsmar, FL
Votes |
Funny television show Flip or Flop

Brian Johnson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oldsmar, FL
Posted Dec 17 2014, 06:38

One of my favorite channels to watch when I am relaxing is HGTV. I was watching House Hunters International and the show Flip or Flop came on. So I found myself watching. I am 90% sure this show is choreographed to the moon. (lol) Either it it choreographed or this couple are idiots when it come to remodeling or flipping.

The episode I was watching was they purchased a home for $410,000 at a auction. While they were driving to they home they were talking about how it is close to where they live. Once they got at the home. They were so surprised to find that everything was destroyed and ripped out. (LOL)

The reply from them was it side not look like this in the pictures online.  I have never flipped a house but I have looked at plenty court house auction homes in the past. One of the things I always do is look thru the windows and even found a door or two open in the past. (umm,  but I never went in to look around) I know buying at court house has more risk because you cant do a rigorous inspection but I just don't see how you are not going to walk around the house or have someone do a walk around and observe a good portion of the property.

I thought this was funny and was hoping some other people feel the same as I do about these home flipping shows.

Loading replies...