Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Jan 14 2015, 19:04
This event is brought to you by:

50 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

As many of you know, we are involved in building new, spec construction in Orange County, CA. For those of you that are curious about new construction; and what goes into it, we are going to have an Open House specifically for BP members to stop by and see the house before the drywall goes on; and walls are closed up. I got the idea from @Todd Whiddon and have adapted it to our setup, I hope he approves. 

It will be an opportunity for you to ask the questions you've wondered about! We will have a Licensed General Contractor, Licensed Electrical Contractor, Building designer and Real Estate Broker on hand for you talk to; and ask questions of. Even if you don't do new construction, possibly newbies that know nothing about construction, etc., it's an opportunity to see what's behind the walls, why certain things are done, and how it all works, thoughts for choosing certain things, etc. 

My question: Is there anyone that would be interested in doing something like this? If so, maybe we can set it up for a Saturday morning  and I'll get some coffee and muffins, and have all of you over to the house in San Clemente, CA. It will probably be within the month, but I'll know more on scheduling tomorrow, we're waiting for timing on window delivery. 

Let me know if you are interested, and I will look at the schedule and set the date. 

San Clemente Spec Build

Loading replies...