Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
1,000 Post Later What Has Bigger Pockets Done For Me?

Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Feb 8 2015, 16:48

So if this comes off as a promotion, I dont apologize, because what BP can accomplish is far reaching. Any collective group of people is worth more than its sums. I have been on BP for a while. In mid December I thought I would get active to go some giving back for the Christmas spirit. I often say that one is "Blessed By The Measure They Use To Bless Others" I cant actually agree with that, because while I have tried to give back, what I have received is far greater than I deserve. I can not explain to people the importance of sticking with something and BP is no different. Stay active and dont just ask questions but answer questions. In this spirit I now have developed numerous friendships, looked at some deals with others, and helped them in there journey. I also most importantly found another partner who shares in my idea, a deal must be making all parties better off or there is no reason to do it. Noble idea, but not all people believe that when cash is waiving in there face. I am not here to say I had no money, time or experience and succeeded, in fact I had all of those things, as a full time investor. However I have been able to greatly increase my ability to do more deals. So thanks to BP (so yes everyone should get a pro membership), I now have a list of people across the country I can turn to. I think the 1k post club belongs to 125 people that have dedicated themselves to posting useful content meant to give back to all the rest of us, and wow to the 5k post club. I encourage everyone to take BP seriously, nothing is easy in RE, but consistency is needed and BP is no different, you will get out of it what you put into it. To all best in 2015, to us Midwest folks hopefully spring is just around the corner. 

Loading replies...