Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Kristine Bertrand
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Middletown, OH
Votes |
HELP!! I need some advice, or guided in the right direction.

Kristine Bertrand
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Middletown, OH
Posted Mar 25 2015, 13:46

My name is Kristine Bertrand, Realtor in the state of Ohio. I work with multiple investors from all over, i have been trying to inquire "off market" properties (residential, commercial, +100 unit apartment, gas stations, ETC) I have been on the phone for hours upon hours each day with every bank located in Ohio. Is there a better way of going about finding properties (foreclosed) prior to the bank listing them with an agent ????? I feel like every conversation with any bank is me being transferred to 100 different people, for one person to say yeah we don't have properties. your a mortgage company that forecloses on properties daily and you don't have any properties? I'm spinning tires and could really use some out of the box ideas, or maybe and idea i didn't think of trying. I am on a heavy deadline to find 10-20 properties to be under contract by April 15, i utilize the linkedin site which provides me with lists of REO asset managers and such. Can any one help me, that doesn't advise to spend millions of hours calling thousands of people, that shoot me down. ??????? my clients are cash investors looking to purchase REO assets quick before marketed.

thanks to any one that reads this and may be able to help direct me.

Kristine Bertrand 

Loading replies...