• Fort Worth, TX-Texas
Votes |
Finally! I'm moving back to Killeen, Texas

Richard Montoya
  • Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX-Texas
Posted Jul 1 2015, 07:13

Howdy, y'all!

I am moving back to Killeen, Texas, in about a month.  I decided to create a post on BP, with the intention of drawing-out other BP users in the area.  I am looking for all sorts of people - mentors, investors, lenders, agents, wholesalers, sellers, etc. - while at the same time, building a network through BP.

Who am I? - 

I am an inbound investor looking for a great deal (...aren't we all?). I am strongly considering MFH at the moment, but if the deal is good enough, I am willing to consider a SFH.

I am also interested in meet-ups in the area.  If you know of any, please let me know. I can guarantee that those who know me, will attest to me being an asset to any "think-tank".

Anyways, thanks for reading.  I hope to meet you soon.

(Time to drop some "keywords")

keywords: killeen, copperas cove, harker heights, nolanville, belton, temple, florence, kempner, gatesville, fort hood, ft. hood, hood/killeen, multi-family, multifamily, single family, apartment, duplex, triplex, 4-plex, four-plex, 3-plex, army, soldier, property, rehab, 203k, FHA, veteran, loan, VA loan, portfolio, credit union, REA

Loading replies...