• Rental Property Investor
  • Mt Juliet, TN
Votes |
Great meetings in Fayetteville, NC this week

Lee Huffman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Mt Juliet, TN
Posted Jun 25 2015, 00:38

My partner and I invest in the Fayetteville, NC area, but we both live in CA.  I was in town for business and to visit family, so I reached out to a few BP locals to see if we could meet up and introduce ourselves.

First off, I met with @Jerome Bell, Sr., who was very generous with his time.  We hit it off right away, probably because of our bald heads and love for travel.

Then, I met with @Stephen Tupper for a brief introduction.  The meeting was short and sweet, but I feel we can do some business together in the future.

Last, I met with @Alexander Felice at Happy Hour.  We both work for banks as our day job, so we had plenty of client stories to share.  We shared a common vision and strategy for what we want our real estate businesses to look like down the road.

The point of this post is to do a little research on BP to see who's in the town that you're traveling to.  You may or may not find some opportunities to do business, but you'll certainly meet some great people who you can bounce ideas off of in the future.

Loading replies...