Skip to content
Innovative Strategies
Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Votes |
Midwest Scouting Tour - Who can I help and/or meet?

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Posted Jul 5 2014, 08:07

My real estate business is built around learning by doing and passing that on to colleagues & clients which is why I love the spirit of BP.  Some of you know I'm expanding my brokerage and making it investor focused.  Part of that will entail identifying out of state markets where those of us in Denver can find more and better deals.

In August, I'm going to take a scouting tour from Denver to Ohio - because who doesn't love the Midwest in August - (possible stops include Kansas City, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, Toledo, or ??).  I'm doing my research and setting up meetings so if you're an active investor in one of those areas and are willing to grab a beer and share your expertise, or if you have deals in those areas and would like to open yourself up to a new investor/partner pool, please connect with me.

I know some of you in Denver have been doing your own scouting trips, but not everyone can travel, and it doesn't take a dozen of us to gather intel.  If anyone here would like me to look into a particular area or type of opportunity, let me know.

I look forward to getting to know some more BPers and doing some deals!

Loading replies...