• Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Possible Subject to Deal Please Help

Christopher Alexander
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Aug 13 2014, 05:41

Hello Everyone! I am looking to get a deal done on a property that I am currently managing for a couple who have recently divorced and live in a different state. The home is a nice 3 bed 2 bath home 1800 sq feet. I have great tenants in the home who want to purchase the house in the long run.  The owners are absolutely tired of the house they want to be done with it and were even willing to let it go abandoned and foreclose on it before I got a hold of it and rented it out for them. My idea on this possible deal would to get them to sign over the deed of the home to me so I can gain control of the house and they keep the current loan under their names as I have those tenants pay it down until the market picks up and I can sell. The house is under water  a little not as bad as others but still.. I wanted to ask what kind of strategy should I use to get something like this done. I have a motivated seller looking to be get the house out from his name and just wants to move on with their lives. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Loading replies...