• Investor and Real Estate Agent
  • Maize, KS
Votes |
Challenge ! - 200k in 24 hours. Follow my challenge for fun

Westin Hudnall
  • Investor and Real Estate Agent
  • Maize, KS
Posted Dec 18 2014, 04:45

I've got a fun challenge for myself and a short time to complete it. This post is simply for your enjoyment ; for you to follow and see if I can win my challenge.

CHALLENGE : Finding private money: 200k in 24 hours paying interest only (15%) / no points

Who thinks I can meet my challenge ? Who thinks I'll fail miserably ? (It's ok haters ; I won't get mad lol) . Let's hear from you!

Backstory : I found 2 great ROI deals that have to be signed by tomorrow morning or I lose the deals. With all my money tied up waiting for Grandma and Grandpa Fannie May and Freddie Mack to finish a couple refi's before they croak (4 month process so far) ; I have to hustle if I want these deals. Like any saavy investor ; I set my terms and won't settle. My terms are being willing to pay 15% interest with NO points ; but will back the money borrowed with equity from these and other owned properties. Both deals are around 100k and require quick cash so no time to talk with lenders.

Sooooooo;

For you glass half empty guys and gals ; will I fall flat on my face ?

For you glass half full guys and gals filled with guidance and positive encouragement ; will I wake up tomorrow smelling like roses ?

Oh ; and to raise the level of difficulty of completion ; I have never done this before - but don't let that fool u thinking my lack of knowledge will cause me to fail ; I'm a hustler :)

Let's make this fun - With encouraging ideas or questions of concerns;  I want to hear from you :)

Loading replies...