Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Tokasey
  • Investor
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
Tired of House Flipping... What About Land Flipping?

Kyle Tokasey
  • Investor
  • Tempe, AZ
Posted Sep 3 2015, 14:59

We all know how popular the house flipping industry has become. The problem is that many of us simply don't have the time or money to invest into making this dream a reality. Not only that, but we don't want to deal with the headache of doing so. The solution I have found that is a great innovative strategy is to flip land rather than houses. The beauty of this is that land has very few variables involved. The concept is simple. Imagine if I contacted a thousand people asking if they would sell their used car for cash. You would certainly get at least a few responses from people just wanting to get rid of the thing. Now imagine if you took those cars and actually advertised them to a buying market. The value would increase guaranteed. This same concept is applied to land, and the best part about it is that it can all be done online across the whole country without ever having to step foot on the property. This really is an untapped market that I expect more real estate investors to venture into due to the saturated house flipping market.

Interested to hear what you guys think about it, or if any of you have any experience with this innovative strategy.

Thanks,

Kyle 

Loading replies...