• Real Estate Agent and Investor
  • Novato, CA
Votes |
Putting it out to the Universe

Diane Watson
  • Real Estate Agent and Investor
  • Novato, CA
Posted Sep 28 2014, 13:25

Listened again to Jack Canfield success principles yesterday and remembered the importance of writing down your goals.  Today I got up at 5:00 am before everyone in my house awoke and wrote down my goals.  One was to buy an investment property for $100,000 or less by 12/1/14, even though I don't have a plan for paying for it.  The second was to buy a home in this county by 7/1/15 (average home cost is 1 million, jumbo loans require 20% down, you can do the math).  Today at 11 am got an email from a local agent that said the property we have been watching is considering a lease option, we never offered a lease option, she just came to us with the idea, it is two homes on one lot, one to rent out and one to live in.  Don't know if it will work out or not yet but wow, that is proof how fast the universe can work if you are on the right path.  Just wanted to share to the other newbies with doubts, write down your goals, it may not happen quickly but it will happen.  Oh, and listen to Jack Canfield's success principles when you need life advice or inspiration, if you get it on Audible you can listen to it over and over, and they give you one free book to try, make it that one if you haven't heard it before.  He gives many examples of how people of all ages from all backgrounds have made a huge difference in their lives and the lives of others by not giving up.  Cheers everyone, have a great afternoon and evening.  Diane

Loading replies...