Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Dan Gheesling
  • Investor
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Votes |
Detroit - What are your thoughts / questions / fears about investing in the City of Detroit?

Dan Gheesling
  • Investor
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Posted Oct 10 2014, 09:25

When you hear about Detroit Real Estate most people get scared and picture burned down buildings, blight, etc. Myself included.

One of my initial fears was that I wouldn't get my money back out, and that the renters wouldn't pay on time or at all based on what I read in the news/online/etc.

Whether you invest in Detroit or not, what are the biggest questions/problems/concerns do you have about investing in Detroit?

To be completely transparent I am working on creating an online resource for investors just to learn about the city (not be a sales page, or sell properties etc) for those who are interested.

Thank you for your honest thoughts and questions, it will really be a huge help into really understanding the questions people have so I know to spend time sharing that information opposed to others.

If there is anything I can do to help in return for you answering this post honestly do not hesitate to ask!

Loading replies...