• Investor/Realtor
  • Wentzville, MO
Votes |
Old School Model

Ryan Billingsley
  • Investor/Realtor
  • Wentzville, MO
Posted Feb 27 2015, 07:00

Growing up like most people, I was taught to get good grades, get a good job, and work 40+ hours a week for 40+ years so one day I could have enough money to pay myself passive income and retire.  When I was young, working for active income (working for $) was the only way I could see living.  Paycheck to paycheck with half of my money being taken (taxes etc.) before I even cashed it.  It is amazing how we truly are a product of our environment.  Self education has opened my eyes to the power of financial freedom from passive income.  The more I learn about passive income, the more obsessed I become to achieve financial freedom.  The realization that you don't have to be a slave for money two-thirds of your life is a powerful thought.  By creating enough passive income to pay your monthly expenses, liabilities, and spending money, you can free yourself from the slavery of working for someone else to live life.  While you make a living, someone else makes a fortune.  Time is the most valuable currency we have.  Design a life that gives you freedom to learn, grow, and spend time doing what gives you the most satisfaction!  

Moral of my story,  I need a couple apartment complexes as soon as possible!  Haha!

Happy Friday!  Wish all a successful day in the real estate world!

Loading replies...