Skip to content
Investor Mindset
Account Closed
  • Little Neck, NY
Votes |
Best areas to spend marketing dollars???

Account Closed
  • Little Neck, NY
Posted May 11 2015, 14:29

Hello all! I just joined PB, and this is my very first post. I am based out of NY, but may relocate to Florida very soon. I am a newbie here, just getting my feet wet and not far from start my marketing campaign, but I have a few questions first. One has to do with location and competition, and 'marketing risk' vs 'reward'. I could be very wrong about this, but I think that Florida is, and will be a gold mine for years to come, because of the probate, and out of state homeowners are so saturated in the state. I hear some of the guru's speak about algorithms and various methods as a way of determining the best areas to market in ('best' meaning dollar wise), and that kind of stuff fascinates me, and I would love to know if there is a way for me to find this stuff out? ...I know it's all about testing the market myself and seeing what works, and I plan to, but I would love to be able to crunch numbers and see which part of the lake 'possibly' has the best fishing spots before I drop my line in. ...Sorry for the long winded post, but any comment will be appreciated. Negative or otherwise. I am hear to learn. ...By all means fire away. 

Thanks.  :)

Loading replies...