• Real Estate Agent
  • Mount Pleasant, SC
Votes |
Why are great deals for sale?

Andrew Kennedy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Mount Pleasant, SC
Posted May 19 2015, 17:58
I understand the idea of motivated sellers and their need to sell at what anyone with some simple math skills can see as a good deal. Even the seller knows it is a good deal, but they are not investors or investors moving away from that particular property for other motivational reasons. Whenever I see a deal presented by an investor who does invest full time I immediately am skeptical of the deal. I know this is ridiculous, but I always ask myself, if this is really a good deal, why is the seller/investor not figuring out a way to gain a higher profit from the deal by doing whatever it is that I would do once I bought the property. I guess this sounds a lot like I don't understand why anyone would wholesale a deal when there is a larger profit to be made. But not just wholesaling, but as an investor who understands the industry, would you ever let a deal go for a smaller profit even if you had the knowledge, finances, time, etc. to pull more out of the deal. I guess my question is why would any investor let a deal go for less profit other than a conflict with time, knowledge or financing?

Loading replies...