Randall C.
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Tampa Bay Investors!

Randall C.
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jun 30 2015, 17:52

Hi everyone!

I have been watching on the sidelines for a few months, trying to take in as much as possible before jumping in the field. I am a prospecting wholesaler, I have a plan (I think), a marketing strategy (my current day job is a marketer, main reason I picked wholesaling) and a drive. However, I am not the newbie who wants to do anything to make fast money, and screw someone over, intentionally or accidentally. I do not want to start this difficult journey completely by myself, where I am not sure of all the consequences I may unintentionally cause some folks due to inexperience.

I would love to speak with any investors in my area that are active on Biggerpockets! This community is great, and I have learned most of what I know about real estate investing on this site. I greatly admire the way that everyone helps each other out, and hopefully I will be among those experienced investors helping guys like myself out one day. 

I am also looking for an agent who is young (like me) and understands the group like we have on Bigger pockets. I pretty much gave up cold calling agents today, I thought asking ya'll is a much better usage of my time, and hopefully I'll get to meet some other investors in my area on here!

Thank you!

Randall Clark

Loading replies...