• Louisville, KY
Votes |
Rehab, flip, resell learning materials suggestions

Michael J.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Apr 1 2014, 06:59

Hello,

I have some rentals and have had a desire to rehab and sell houses for a while now and am planning on doing my first full fledged rehab and sell house this year.

I have family that own their own construction development business so that will help a lot as far as dealing with rehab planning and working with contractors and I have some building and rehabbing experience myself although the plan is to have most or all of the work hired out due to my full time job and other business.

So far I have read Flip by Gary Kellers company and really liked it and Find it, fix it, sell it by Michael Corbett. Both were usefule books but Flip my favorite so far. I have read several other general REI books but I am trying to focus more on the fix and sell aspect.

I thought about trying wholesaling but I think my personally is more in tune with fixing and selling.

Next I am planning on buying the books by @J Scott (@ mention doesn't work for me), it's neat to see someone on the forums with a book, from what I have read it is a great book so I'm looking forward to reading them.

Any other resources or book suggestions I should look at?

Thanks,

Loading replies...