• Santa Clarita, CA
Votes |
Will Barnard on Television?

Will Barnard
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Santa Clarita, CA
ModeratorPosted Sep 27 2014, 14:18

What is this world coming to? I guess I figured if people like the Kardashian girls with ZERO talent can be on TV, so should I!

I was on camera this Friday for the final interview for a new show (unnamed at this point) and I was informed I did very well. I have zero acting experience, however, what is attractive to me about this is the fact that I get to be myself and show the real truths about renovations and flipping multi-million dollar properties. The jist of the show is to have several high end luxury market flippers compete and a panel of people rate and judge us, with the winner getting something at the end. This should be great exposure for the truths in renovation flips (as opposed to the drama filled and falsified numbers on other flipping shows) and for my business which is why i have agreed to do it.

At any rate, I am to locate a high end luxury renovation project in the glamorous area of the Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills, fix it, and sell it, doing so while it is filmed through the process. As it turns out, I was informed Friday that an offer I made the day before on a home in Beverly Hills was accepted and am awaiting that purchase contract so that we can open escrow Monday or Tuesday.

I guess I have to get out and start raising capital again for this new project as the take down price alone will be in the $2M range.

So bring your comments and your questions BP, would love to get some of your feedback.

Loading replies...