Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Zulma Calderon
  • Investor, flipper Boynton Beach, FL
Votes |
My aunt wants to change Her Windows. fimpact Windows . I think they are ripping her off A salemans came and sold a Goodstory

Zulma Calderon
  • Investor, flipper Boynton Beach, FL
Posted Aug 2 2015, 07:52

I think my aunt is gettin ríp off . Pelease advise .. She has an old house in boca raton florida very good location. Her house doesnot have A.C imagine that... She is around 60 and believes evrything she hears, peole take advantage always. I want to help . When she have called for estimates for A.C they all Say , she has to change The Windows first. She has de glass Windows that look like mini blinds an The air comes trough each sepárate piece of glass.  Then she has to change The Windows for high impact. How much can be The cost for impact Windows around 17  and The labor ? Also to change three doors with their frames.they aré charging Her about 20 thousand and as a flipper i think that is crazy but YouTell me please. They even want to make a loan for Her that way she can Afford them 6 percent interest . Please understand woman around 60 living alone Two jobs low income. I dont have contacts in palm beach área that specialeze in impact Windows .they have to be local and with proven experience. I told Her she can get a line of Credit for 4 % variable , draw for 10 years.

Loading replies...