Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
The Best Before/After Photos!! (Post Yours, Too!)

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Aug 12 2013, 09:13

Hey everyone! To celebrate the new ability to upload photos easily here on the forums, I'd like to start a "before/after" thread here on the site so people can post their favorite transformations!

This is YOUR time to show off!

To upload a photo, simply click the little "picture icon" above a new message box!

For the purpose of this thread- simply upload a before picture, followed by an "after" picture! You can talk about the transformation as well, if you want to, or just add the photos. It's up to you!

Also - feel free to ask questions or leave comments on people's photos! Let's see how big and epic we can make this thread :)

(The best transformation photos we'll be sharing on Facebook!)

I'll kick things off with one of my all time favorites (which came from the house I flipped several years ago - I talk about in my article "How NOT to Flip a House")

My favorite part of this entire flip was the travertine tile medallion in the floor. I got it on clearance at Home Depot for $50 and it totally took that kitchen to a new level. Also - you'll notice we opened up that wall on the left, which was a HUGE undertaking that blew my budget by $5k alone (there were 2 load bearing walls right there. Probably not the best decision, but it sure looked cool!)

What's your favorite Before/After transformation? Leave your photos and comments below!

Loading replies...