Votes
Chad Gibson
  • Mc Coll, SC
Votes |
REI newbie looking for mentor/partner in Fayetteville area

Chad Gibson
  • Mc Coll, SC
Posted Aug 30 2015, 22:26

Hay I'm as new as new can get when it comes to Real Estate Investing. I have done some research, mostly into the creative investing because I'm extremely short on funds to get into this. But I'm looking for a mentor to help guide me on my first deals and show me the ropes. Because I'm trying hard but my family knows how far my hair brained ideas go and they don't think I will get anywhere with this. But that's only because all of those hair brained ideas died out because of obvious reasons, they were just not realistically achievable goals.

I'm extremely ambitious, driven and when it comes to learning how to close money making deals I'm extremely eager to learn. Because seriously how can knowing that you have the skills and knowledge that not a lot of people have to close a money making deal not get you excited and your adrenalin pumping. I think once I get the basics down and know what to avoid I can do this. Because I've always been good with rules and how to use those rules to benefit me. I'm competitive not only with other but myself more than anyone cuz I'm never satisfied, I'm always hungry for more. 

And as much as I value money, I value knowledge, experience and wisdom far more. Because without those you cannot have the insight need to make the right decision to close those money making deals. So if there's anyone In the Reaford, Fayetteville, or Hope Mills area, get in touch with me cuz I have the mindset for greatness.

Loading replies...