• Dayton, OH
Votes |
My Brief Experience w/ Brian Gibbons

Derrell P.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 21 2014, 15:55

Hi All,

Just for starters I'm fairly certain folks are going to come up the wood works here to defend his reputation and let others know how good of a Guru Mr. Gibbons is, which I'm not addressing, nor am I knocking his real estate knowledge. 

I AM, however, addressing Mr. Gibbon's professionalism. I'm fairly certain, that I represent a small percentage of folks who are willing to publicly address there concerns. I think most folks would rather not spend there time addressing an issue like this. 

So I actually booked a 30 min appointment with him initially, but saw his prices for coaching and I decided to CANCEL and confirmed my cancellation several hours ahead of time. Now, regardless of me cancelling I still get a phone call from Mr. Gibbon's stating who he is and him acknowledging that I cancelled the appointment.

What I take issue with is upon him initially calling in he states "Whatever you have on in the background, could you cut it off because it's really annoying" I have Sesame Street playing in the background for my kids. I thought about hanging up right then and there and just assumed maybe there was a misunderstanding or he simply lacked insight for one reason or another. He's basically calling into MY home and didn't acknowledge that maybe there are kids in the house.

I then go into a different room in which he ask about whether or not I make money in real estate, which I do and have--just not from a creative seller financing standpoint. Before we get into that, I directly address his condescending tone and lack of insight, I'm then cut off in which he mentions "I don't believe you make money in real estate" and proceeds to hang up the phone. 

-Darrell

Loading replies...