• Realtor
  • McLean, VA
Votes |
How to learn from the gurus for FREE

Erik K.
  • Realtor
  • McLean, VA
Posted Jul 29 2014, 14:44

Although many out there believe that new investors should stay away from gurus and you can get all the information you need here on the forums.  While I believe that the discussions here are invaluable I wanted to share a way to get information from the gurus for free, sort of. 

I won't mention any of them here but I came across several investors who seemed to be knowledgeable in the areas that I am focusing on.  As long as they had a money back guarantee I signed up.  It didn't matter if it was 7 days or 30 days.  I made sure that I had the time to get into the program and then I went all in.  I paid for it on my credit card and then before the end of the "trial" I cancelled.  

Using this technique I have been able to get thousands of dollars worth of training for FREE! I learned about wholesaling, master lease options, fix and flip, HUD secrets and much more without spending a dime! And I never had a problem getting a refund. The key is to only go after those programs that offer the guarantee.

Good Luck!!

Loading replies...