Rosalynn Rice
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Need BP Community to Weigh In On This Decision... Lifestyles Unlimited

Rosalynn Rice
  • Houston, TX
Posted Oct 27 2014, 06:17

Hello there,
I attended the free introductory session for Lifestyles Unlimited this Saturday. The sales pitch was on point, very well presented! It did concern me that they didn’t consider vacancy and maintenance. The response when I asked the question on why these items were not considered was “ well, we will show you how to minimize vacancies and you fix everything upfront so you don’t have to worry about maintenance cost”… Is this the case in some instances??
After a moment of reflection I got passed the excitement and hype and focused on what was said and what the company offers. There really seems to be value in joining this organization. My goals are to purchase 10-12 rentals every year for the next five years starting next year, 2015. LU selling point is that you essentially have a person to walk you through the process. I have learned and continue to learn so much from BP so I feel confident in my success in rentals. My only insecurity is the financing & numbers part of acquiring rentals. So… I thought this organization would be useful from the standpoint of someone helping out with the options and the best way to purchase these properties. I am also at the stage in my life where I don't want to waste time, I hear a lot of successful investors say that if they had certain resources to help with decision making they would be much farther along. I would love to regularly attend REI groups in my area, Houston, while definitely not impossible it is a bit hard because my husband works out of town during the week and I have two small children under the age of two. My mom keeps my children when I am working and I just feel terrible asking her for more of her time.
What do you guys think? I know there is a lot of free information out there, BP to be specific, I don’t think we need to argue this fact. I am asking strictly from a time saving standpoint or the most efficient way to achieve my goals. Lifestyles offers 3 packages. Basic level, 500$, lots of resources but no handholding. May be good for networking and vendor discounts?? 2nd level, 8000$ (Ouch!) just went up on price, handholding wile obtaining SF. PIG level for multifamily investing, just increased price, not an option, that bad boy is 20k! If you are a NON-EMPLOYED, LU member please share your perspective. Will I be just as efficient studying on BP or is it worth the dollars to join LU. If so, why?

Loading replies...