BiggerPockets

A simple mans guide to Realestate By Bill Vaughn

Forum Powered By:

9 posts by 8 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Aaron Mund

Real Estate Investor from Arvada, Colorado

Dec 10 '09, 06:59 AM

I just purchased “the simple man’s guide to real estate.” Has anyone tried it? I looked at several others before purchase. It cost about$110.00. I got a manual, a contract maker, and I paid $10 to get a coach for 2 years rather than just 1 year. It is also a not for profit. I guess I had little to lose. Tell me your thoughts?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 10:48

Andrew Davis

Real Estate Investor from canby, Oregon

Jan 08 '10, 04:22 AM

i have been looking into purchasing the simple mans guide to real estate. i am curious as to if the program lives up to its claim on the website. is it as clear and complete as stated? more importantly how is the coaching?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:09

Aaron Mund

Real Estate Investor from Arvada, Colorado

Jan 12 '10, 10:58 AM

I haven't used the coaching. I am now working with some investors in my area. So I am learning in the feild. It is a good program it is bare bones in a three ring binder and a few CDs including the contract maker. All the mentoring is done via email with no attachments. Now I never used it but it did feel like it was limited from reading about it. For $100 it is a good deal for what you get. The mentor asigned to me was Bill Vaughn.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:12

Elle Xuxin

Real Estate Investor from New York , New York

Dec 28 '10, 08:24 AM

i just checked out the simple man's guide program.. it's $199 now and if you want Bill Vaughn to be your mentor it's $249... just wondering how was it and did you have Bill's coaching?? was the course, software, books good or worth to purchase??

thank you!!

Mark Hudson

Real Estate Investor from Los Angeles, CA

Jun 16 '11, 10:38 AM

I just bought it a few days ago, and I like it. It is a little bare bones by today's standards, in otherwords no flashy graphics or photos of gorgeous ladies pointing to piles of money.

The info seems like solid educational material. It is not advanced, but it is covering all the bases, and I will gain a lot from it.

Avery Johnson

Tucson, Arizona

Apr 08, 09:22 PM

Originally posted by @Clary C.:
I'm currently using the mentoring program and bill Vaughn is my mentor. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

How did the program go?

Aaron Slaton

Riverdale, Georgia

Oct 09, 01:25 PM

Does anyone have any updates on the course and the mentoring?

Thanks

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums