BiggerPockets

Realeflow open Road 3x Versus Freedomsoft vs Sims 2.0?

Forum Powered By:

15 posts by 10 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Joe Abbascia

Wholesaler from Worcester, Massachusetts

Sep 08 '11, 06:03 PM

I am in need of a great CRM that can do much more for the investor other than managing contacts...I am looking at both of these programs. Freedom just came out with a new version 3 and Reale Flow is coming out with a 4 shortly...Can anyone provide feed back on either of these current versions? Thanks for any help you can offer....

Curt Davis Verified Video

Real Estate Investor from Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 08 '11, 08:03 PM

Do not purchase anything that has the name Greg Clement on it. Sims is a joke and not worth the money as there is no value. Please stay away. We purchased it and it never worked like it was supposed to.

Medium_buymemphisnow_stacksCurt Davis, Buy Memphis Now
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 901-207-8977
KAIZEN Realty 901-221-4041

Rob Gillespie Verified

Real Estate Investor from Fairview Park, Ohio

Sep 08 '11, 08:30 PM
1 vote

I have used open road, and I believe the others are just private labels of it. I actually canceled it because it did not do enough for me. I use infusionsoft, and it is freakin awesome!! I just tried open road because it was cheaper and easier, but it is not what I needed in the end.
If you would like to try infusionsoft, I can call my rep and probably get you a trial.
I have had it for about 3 years and I can spend a few minutes on the phone with you telling you how I have it set up.

Rob Gillespie, Rob The House Guy, LLC
Telephone: 330-800-9090
[email protected] 330 800 9090 RobTheHouseGuy.com

James Hiddle

Wholesaler from Altus, Oklahoma

Sep 08 '11, 08:45 PM

Open Road sucked. I tried it and did not like it at all. It was a mess trying to figure out how to operate the damn thing.

As far as F$ I have no clue how that is. When it first came into market there were a lot of bugs and their customer service was piss poor not to mentioned they wanted $1000-$2000 plus $97 a month up front and thought that was a rip off.

But now they charge $97 a month and from what I heard they worked out the kinks but still buyer beware.

Brittney Taylor

Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 22 '13, 08:32 AM

Is Freedom Soft still accepting members because now there is a "Sorry we're closed" sign on their homepage?

Joe Abbascia

Wholesaler from Worcester, Massachusetts

Feb 22 '13, 04:53 PM
1 vote

Hi Brittney, Do your self a favor and stay away from Freedom Soft, it is not even close to doing what it advertises...

Braden C.

Real Estate Investor from Bradenton, Florida

Feb 22 '13, 06:02 PM
1 vote

We do 5-10 wholesale deals per month and don't use anything other than excel. Honestly, it's not worth the cost if you are in the least bit organized yourself.

I've never seen realeflow but I've watched the videos of the guy who does freedomsoft and it makes me embarrassed to call myself a wholesaler. I am pretty active in the market that he claims to be from and I've never met anyone who knows who he is, other than wannabes who have purchased his products but yet have never done a deal...

This post has been removed.

Joshua Dorkin Verified Donor

BiggerPockets Founder from Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 '13, 08:24 PM

Please note: Affiliate marketing is prohibited on the site. Any attempts to promote affiliate products will result in the closure of a user's account.

Medium_bp-squareJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets
Telephone: 877-831-4704
Get your logo in your signature too! Upgrade to PRO Today at http://www.biggerpockets.com/pro

John Jackson

Real Estate Investor from North Richland Hills, Texas

Feb 23 '13, 06:22 AM

@Rob Gillespie I thought years ago InfusionSoft was just for e-mail marketing, like Aweber etc., but I see they offer quite a bit more now. Are you using it for landing pages for wholesale leads etc and managing those leads?
I was going to look at Freedomsoft for our company, as I've heard they have really worked out the kinks, but I'm still getting mixed reviews from BP etc.

Rob Gillespie Verified

Real Estate Investor from Fairview Park, Ohio

Feb 23 '13, 12:49 PM

Originally posted by John Jackson:
Rob Gillespie I thought years ago InfusionSoft was just for e-mail marketing, like Aweber etc., but I see they offer quite a bit more now. Are you using it for landing pages for wholesale leads etc and managing those leads?
I was going to look at Freedomsoft for our company, as I've heard they have really worked out the kinks, but I'm still getting mixed reviews from BP etc.

Infusionsoft really does about everything under the sun, but it is not easy to use. I have a full time tech guy in my office that runs it. I use it for squeeze pages, follow ups, organizing buyers, sellers, investors and partners, etc.... however, it took a lot of lay out to get that done. If I did not have a tech guy and wanted an easy solution, I would just use realeflow.
But hey, a Maserati with an F1 transmission is more temperamental and tougher to use than a Ford, LOL! The Ford is Cheaper and easier to operate, but it is still not a Maserati.

Rob Gillespie, Rob The House Guy, LLC
Telephone: 330-800-9090
[email protected] 330 800 9090 RobTheHouseGuy.com

John Jackson

Feb 23 '13, 04:40 PM

I would need unlimited users, but realeflow is $999 a month for that..yikes!
I don't see that InfusionSoft offers unlimited users.

This post has been removed.

John Jackson

Feb 23 '13, 07:54 PM

GREAT!
I'll check that out!

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums