• Investor
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Which Course to Buy? Larry Goins or FortuneBuilders

Martin CS
  • Investor
  • Allentown, PA
Posted Feb 11 2012, 13:11

Not sure if I put this in the right section but it does relate to wholesaling. I done a few deals but I am looking to take my business to the next level and probably just as important, create a system to automate and make things easier.

I been very intrigued by Larry Goins courses , RE Day Trading. I just read the book and seems like he has a nice wholesaling system where it almost runs itself while flipping out of state. Obviously this will take some work to implement but sounds enticing. I know he is got other programs but this one seems his latest and best.

The other program or course is by FortuneBuilders, the CT guys from AE's Flip this House. I am a big fan of those guys because how far they come and it looks like they also believe in automation and creating a brand to make it big. I really trust their reputation as you know you are not buying just another's guru crap, these guys do this for a living.

Of course with both courses the question has to be asked as to how much of the stuff I already know being a somewhat experienced wholesaler? I also notice that many investors don't believe in paying for education as they may find it easier just to scan thousands of pages online to get that same info. I am ok with shelling some bucks if any course could teach me at least 3 new and very important items. The main thing for me is to learn to create a system that allows my company to grow and not do everything myself. I am tired of being a one man team.

Has anyone here bought from these 2 companies? Which would you say you would trust more? Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...