Votes
Ron Amos
  • Helendale, CA
Votes |
How to find cash buyers now - Kent Clothier - support

Ron Amos
  • Helendale, CA
Posted Oct 31 2012, 20:42

I am one of the unfortunates who back in June/July this summer, purchased both "How to find cash buyers now" and "How to find private lenders now" from Kent Clothier and his merry band of associates. I paid $997 for each program. To date I have been able to make the "How to Find Cash Buyers Now" program work and it works excellent. The problem I am having is with the "How to Find Private Lenders Now" program. It hasn't worked from the onset. No matter how many messages I leave either on their support line or support email link, I have yet to get a return call or response. Buyers beware there is no support for either of these programs. I get several emails everyday from Kent Clothier trying to sell me another of their products but they don't seem to be able to find the time or have the courtesy to call me to address the non-working program I already have.
At least when Christy was working at Kent's company, she returned my calls for help within one hour of my making them. Take a lesson Kent, Hector, Nadia and team. Your support sucks.

Loading replies...