Votes
Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Votes |
I joined the Flip2Freedom Academy today

Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Posted Feb 7 2013, 19:46

Sean Terry put together a program called Flip2Freedom academy, which is a video/mentoring version of his Flip2Freedom podcast. It's basically detailed step by step wholesaling with lots of motivation. There's not as much one-on-one mentoring as I would like, but there's a decent community (not as organized or broad as BP) and coaching webinars every 2 weeks with interactive Q&A.

I'm going to document my progress here, just like David Tower and a few others have done. I hope this will serve as a guide for future BP members to see if it's worth it to sign up.

I figure that the contracts and forms alone are worth the cost of signing up, and we'll see if the videos help as well. From what I've seen from 'gurus', they're heavy on cost and light on content. This seems to be the opposite, heavy on videos and actual content, but lighter on the wallet. The basic plan is $97/month but he has $597/year (cheaper but more up front) or a $997 lifetime membership. I went for the basic plan but I'm going to upgrade once I get a deal.

Sean also just released a program called FreedomLogic, which is a lead tracking, website publishing (and more! but I'm not sure what exactly) software solution. It's free for 30 days and then $97/month after that.

I'm not trying to advertise this program, I just wanted to announce the start of my experience with Flip2Freedom academy for anyone else who is wondering about it. And the website for it is flip2freedomnow.com. Sean uses his 'fear of loss' advertising, so he opens the academy every 6 months for new members, and this is one of those times.

Let me know if you have questions about the content and I'll dig around and see what I can find.

Loading replies...