BiggerPockets

David Corbaley's Command Lead System - any reviews?

11 posts by 8 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Belinda Lopez

Real Estate Investor from Galveston, Texas

May 16 '13, 11:02 AM

Has anyone used this system to 'turn your real estate business into a million dollar business in a year'? That was one of the web videos informercial claims. It looked to be basic internet marketing systems, SEO and such for generating wholesale seller leads. I'm skeptical but since the price was only $67 it might be worth checking out.

David Corbaley

Lake Stevens, Washington

May 26 '13, 06:53 AM

Hi Belinda. Why, yes, I have actually :)

The Commando Leads System is anything but a "basic internet marketing system".

Real estate is a local business, and one of my company's specialties is working with local businesses like doctors and dentists to market their business online.

What I've done is combine all of the cutting edge real estate online marketing strategies with local business online marketing strategies to create Commando Leads System. I don't believe you'll find anything like it out there in the RE space, and my students really love the system.

Send me a PM and I'll be glad to get you access to the system for review. I've sent you a colleague request.

Theo Davis

Jackson, Mississippi

Jun 01 '13, 01:27 PM

I am interested in this system as well can you send me access for a review? Is this similar or better than the Chris Chico commando leads system?

Marc Pfleger

Real Estate Investor from Seminole, Florida

Jun 01 '13, 03:07 PM

I recently purchased this system and am currently implementing my google+ page and so far it has taught me things I did not know before, we will see I have come to learn with anything you get out of something what you put in. i will keep you posted as to the results from this system. I figured purchasing this system would point me in the right direction at least as far as online marketing goes and so far i have no complaints no leads yet but I like the info. Good luck

David Corbaley

Lake Stevens, Washington

Jun 07 '13, 12:11 PM

Thanks for the good words Marc. Theo, I do know that Chico shared my system with his students a while back. That's probably mine that you saw.

Belinda Lopez

Real Estate Investor from Galveston, Texas

Aug 08 '13, 07:07 PM

I still haven't had time to go through each topic fully but for the price there is some great content in here. Like any course, you need to take the information and focus on a few key areas that will work in your strategy. It's also a good kickstart program if you have no online marketing experience.

I'll post more feedback when I have time to revisit the program. Thanks Dave!

Caren Goodman

Denver, Colorado

Oct 14 '13, 07:47 AM

Disclosure: I'm an active RE investor.

Hi David:

I'd like to review the system, as well, if possible. thanks so much.

Robert Hernandez

Real Estate Investor from Dallas, Texas

May 31, 09:36 AM

Disclosure: Paid DFY system customer.

The one thing that bothers me is there is no telephone contact. I and I am sure others would like to have a phone call from our investment as opposed to email contacts.

David I signed up I paid for the DFY system and still have not received a telephone call from your girl Rebecca.

I got all the emails for this and that but I still cannot access my G+account that DFY supposedly built or my Google Ad Words account to turn on my campaign.

Where are you people??

Robert Hernandez

Cash4housesrh

www.realestatebuyerdfw.com

214-723-1304

Robert Hernandez

Real Estate Investor from Dallas, Texas

Jul 07, 02:15 PM

Since I have asked BiggerPockets how to delete a previous post, with no answer as of yet. I have been asked by David Corbaley to mention in a new post that I do use the Done For You services for my website SEO and other marketing that I do think works. As with all things good, it does take some time to see actual results. For the money paid on the DFY program, yes it has worked.

J Scott Moderator Donor

Real Estate Investor from Ellicott City, Maryland

Jul 07, 02:49 PM

Originally posted by @Robert Hernandez:

I have been asked by David Corbaley to mention in a new post...

Points for honesty!  :)

Medium_lishproplogoJ Scott, Lish Properties, LLC
E-Mail: [email protected]
CHECK OUT MY BIGGERPOCKETS BOOKS: http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Scott Costello Verified

Wholesaler from Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 11, 08:34 PM
1 vote

I purchased the course about a year ago.  The content is outstanding for sure, there is no argument there.  If you follow everything to a tee you are going to spend every second of your time working on SEO.  You really need to hire someone to do this for you.  This brings me to the DFY offering he provides.  

I couldn't help but think that David put so much great stuff in the course that it was impossible to do all of it by yourself.  Once you start getting the overwhelmed feeling he hits you with the Done For You service.  I actually thought it was a brilliant strategy on his part.

Might be worth hiring a VA and give them the course to do.

Medium_logoScott Costello, Scotty Buys Houses
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 973-910-1001

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums